Former Ghana youth international Ransford Osei is said to have joined Asante Kotoko’s pre-season training camp in Adukrom after completing his medicals yesterday. Osei was touted as Ghana strike hope but the potential-laden player could not fill the biggest void in Ghana football – goal scoring role – as the pundits expected. This season, he has a fine opportunity to shine again.
- 80,344 Visits Today
FOOTBALLER OF THE WEEK
- Yahaya Mohammed is a champion striker. Elvis Opoku is arguably the best midfielder in the Ghana Premier League! fb.me/B0CbxFd2 10 months ago
- "The blood rains down From an angry sky...My cock rages on ...My cock rages on...Till death is found My sword... fb.me/3kkjVli1o 1 year ago
- fb.me/8gkO4437E 1 year ago
- #FCPPL Matchday 1 fixtures_ Saturday, January 17th, 2015 1. Kpando: Hearts of Oak vs WAFA (Saturday) Sunday,... fb.me/2Nwfs9lUL 2 years ago
- ITS BACK! The First Capital Plus Bank sponsored Ghana Premier League returns this weekend with all 8 matches... fb.me/2EHXjWLp0 2 years ago